- On EPA List N of disinfectants for use against SARS-CoV-2 (Covid-19 causing Coronavirus)
- High Material Compatibility (Will not damage surfaces, even with frequent application)
- OMRI Organic Listed
- Provides 3-Dimensional clean
- No residue
- Non-Dermal Sensitizer (Does not irritate skin)
The ldeal 3-Dimensional Sanitation & Disinfection Product for Correctional, Educational & Medical Facilities
- Ships and stores dry
- Generates ultra-pure Cl02
- Liquid lasts for up to 60 days after generation (if stored properly)
- Versatile use – stock solution able to be diluted as needed
- No harmful byproducts
- Kills MRSA in 60 seconds at 5ppm
- No rinse required, spray and walk away
- Registered kill claims for HIV-1, Influenza, Rotavirus, Rhinovirus, E-coli, Salmonella, MRSA, Norovirus, Pandemic H1N1 and many more
STORAGE SPACE SAVED
- Gard’nClean GC Liquid ships as a dry sachet, drastically reducing storage needs
- A case of (8) GC 30 is 6.875″ x 6.875″ x 10.5″ and weighs only 3.5 lbs.
- One case of (8) GC 30 makes 240 gallons of full-strength disinfection solution (100 ppm)
- One case of (8) GC 30 makes 2,400 gallons of surface sanitizer that will replace a heavy bleach solution (10 ppm)
- One case of (8) GC 30 makes 4,800 gallons of food contact sanitizer (5 ppm)
LABOR & ADMINISTRATIVE TIME SAVED
- No rinse or wipe down is required
- Spray and walk away
- Due to the high safety and low risk of GC Liquid, anyone can use the product effectively
- Gard’nClean GC Liquid is not a skin irritant, even at high concentrations
- Limits and mitiigates risk of exposure due to accidental or intentional
- This allows for the widespread use of an effective and efficient sanitizer, with limited ability for misuse or weaponization
- Gard’n Clean GC Liquid removes the need to purchase liquid-based sanitizers, disinfectants and deodorizers; eliminating the plastic waste of multiple products and their single use containers
- Generation vessels, dispensers and spray bottles are reusable, reducing waste
- Direct replacement for most sanitation and disinfection products from basic surface sanitation (i.e.- bleach) to full scale disinfection and remediation (i.e. – quaternary ammonia, hydrogen peroxide, peroxyacetic and peracetic acids)
- By simply utilizing Gard’nClean GC Liquid at the advised ppm concentration, we are able to replace a multitude of expensive and caustic products with a single solution
Directions For Use:
1. Generate the Gard’nClean GC Liquid solution with the provided Gard’n Clean GC Liquid sachet by adding the sachet to water for a minimum of 2 hours, maximum of 12 hours, in a sealed container.
2. Remove used Gard’n Clean GC Liquid Sachet from the mixing container and discard in standard trash receptacle.
3. We recommend transferring the solution to a sealed, opaque container with a spout for easy dispensing. The solution will stay ph & ppm stable for up to 60 days if stored properly.
4. For disinfection, use 100 ppm solution to spray, wipe down or mop all surfaces.
* For disinfection of large spaces, we recommend using an electrostatic sprayer or dry fogger.*
Generation of Gard’n Clean GC Liquid takes place by releasing chlorine dioxide (ClO2) gas into solution once the sachet is added to water. The generation vessel and storage container must be sealed to prevent the Clo2 gas from escaping. You can generate Gard’nClean GC Liquid as a ready to use 100 ppm disinfection solution, or as a 500 ppm stock solution, simply by changing the amount of water you generate the sachet in. If making the 500 ppm stock solution, please refer to the dilution chart for concentrations and use rates in ml/gal. This can also be verified with Gard’nClean Cl02 test strips.
- Eye Protection
- NIOSH/MHSA approved Respirator appropriate for Chlorine Dioxide
GC Clean Usage Rates:
- Disinfection/Decontamination/Sanitation/Deodorization – 100 ppm
- Heavy Bleach Replacement – 25 ppm
- General Surface Cleaning/Bleach or lsopropyl Alcohol Replacement – 10 ppm
- Wash Protocol for Fruits/Vegetables – 5 ppm
- Water Treatment (Continuous Dose) – .25 ppm
For full instructions, see our Directions for Use on the label, or consult the Gard’nClean Institutional SOP.